CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

thx, mummy :) :) :) :) :)

i got a shock n wednesday... coz i hav CCA on dat day ma, so my mum came 2 fetch me at around lyk 6pm laa...

then when i was in the car, my mum told me that she went 2 popular 2day... n got me a sci guidebk.. she said that it was the onli 1 she could find that didnt hav any practices laa..

when i reached home n went 2 my oom, i saw a popular plastic bag on my table laa..

then i opened it...

n i thot i saw wu zun's face inside laaa..

then i shock laa...

then i took the thing out..

then guess wad is inside???

FAHREHEIT's gai ban ALBUM!!!!!!!!!

i was lyk, SCREAMING lyk hell laaaa....

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

then my bro came up 2 my room..

he was lyk {wad the hell r u screaming abt ??? very noisy leh!!!}

then i rush 2 the stairs n shouted {ty, mummy}

them my mum was lyk{must work hard ah}

then i was smiling lyk bai chi laaa!!!

so happy ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

0 comments: